Connie, 14.2h Irish Cob, Black with three white socks
· 8 years old rising 9
· Excellent all rounder and riding club horse.
· Attends lots of flat work clinics and always in the ribbons at unaffiliated dressage
· Working nicely in an outline
· Great on hacks which we use her for mainly, goes in and out of a trailer all day long and travels
· Came first on the RC beginner’s Trec competition 2 years ago despite never having done it
· Schooled over Somerford prior to us having her, excellent at jumping
· A really good mare. Fine with dentist and farrier.
· Quite forward going but safe
This is Andy’s horse, Andy has decided he needs something a bit bigger.
Connie does have sweet itch which we control with a boet rug which she wearsfrom February
to November. This would come with her. She also needs to be sedated to clip which we do with
Dromesdan (I think that’s how you spell it) and that works fine.